Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

What’s your experience  

Lilsecygirl69 22F
9 posts
2/9/2022 10:54 pm
What’s your experience


What’s your thoughts on MenNation.com? Typically I think it’s a decent app but it has its flaws.

profcoquin27bis 59M
4323 posts
2/10/2022 5:16 am

sure many flaws but i am here every day


windsjohn 72M  
798 posts
2/10/2022 8:43 am

It's like its patrons.. Flawed but better than the other so-called sex sites.


hardguy0051 72M
503 posts
2/10/2022 9:02 am

It's an app?

I thought it was a website.


Fun4u3276 61M

2/10/2022 3:17 pm

Depending on what you are looking for, this site can be ok. If you are looking to actually MEET someone, forget it. Then again, I guess that depends on your gender. As a man, I find 90% are just plain fake profiles, and the other 10% are only here to blog. I am not interested in just blogging, so I find the site pretty much useless and plan on leaving soon. Fortunately, I never was lured into paying!


superbjversion2 68F  
24388 posts
2/10/2022 3:36 pm

    Quoting Fun4u3276:
    Depending on what you are looking for, this site can be ok. If you are looking to actually MEET someone, forget it. Then again, I guess that depends on your gender. As a man, I find 90% are just plain fake profiles, and the other 10% are only here to blog. I am not interested in just blogging, so I find the site pretty much useless and plan on leaving soon. Fortunately, I never was lured into paying!
Just so you know, I am currently just blogging but that's because I'm seeing someone that I met through this site.

Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation bangs on the door forever!


superbjversion2 68F  
24388 posts
2/10/2022 3:37 pm

It can work but for a woman, it's like panning for gold. You have to sift through a lot of sludge to find a nugget.

Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation bangs on the door forever!


Sexisnatural01 49M
38 posts
2/10/2022 6:38 pm

Personally, like it's colour and freedom to express your personal views.


G000dbuddy 36M
1676 posts
2/10/2022 7:41 pm

Glitch

goodbuddy781


Become a member to create a blog